I am finally getting going with my new blog for my bow business! Today I went to pick up Bridger from pre-school, I had all my bows and flower clips with me, I was moving them to the back of my car when a friend of mine stopped me and asked to see them, before I knew it two other Moms came over and started looking, all three bought quite a few bows from me!
It got me thinking that I need to put my business name, phone number, and my new blog for my hair accessories on my van in vinyl lettering! Then I can be advertising my stuff while I run around town!
I am starting my hair accessorie blog so people can check out my work before they call! So if you, or someone you know likes to doll up their little girly girls, you can email me at ekackley@hotmail.com or check out my new blog at http://www.bowsandmore.blogspot.com/ Thanks! P.S. My blog is in the beginning stages so check back in a while, also feel free to add my new blog to your favorites! Thanks! Wish me luck!









12 comments:
Good Job!! You will do great!
I love them and the bigger the better. I will order some for my new little niece. What fun!
Sooo cute. if I have another girl, I will be needing tons of them. So when I find out next month you can start making me some cute ones. because I know your not busy or anything. hehe! Great job girl! Cant wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Hey thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog. It's so fun to meet new people out there! What a cute family you have...and it's a foreign world to me to see all those BOYS!! No wonder you're starting this bow business...SO fun to dress up a little girl after all those boys. I'll have to check out your bow blog, because as you know...I've got girls!! Too bad they don't leave things in their hair much... Good luck!
really cute!
Those bows are so cute! You are so creative!
Great idea! If only I had a baby girl... Maybe next time? :)
That is awesome! You will do great, and I just wish that Kylee looked cute in bows. for some reason they just dont stay on or it looks funny with all her hair! ??? but Ava looks so cute! maybe you could make me a really little one??
I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU.. YOU ARE SO GOOD AT MAKING BOWS.. RYANN IS SOO LUCKY TO HAVE A AUNT THAT MAKES HER SUCH CUTE BOWS...
Kelsi,
You are so creative. When I get my little girl, I will for surely be giving you a call. Good luck with your business.
Kelsi!! This is a voice from your past! You are an amazing gal it is so fun to see you as such a cute mom with an adorable family. It does make me feel really old though. My sister Tiffany actually came upon your blog from someone she knows. You will have to check out my blog and website and tell me what you think. We are always looking for creative fun people to highlight www.thestylesisters.blogspot.com or www.thestylesisters.net
Take care and enjoy your little kids they grow up too fast! My oldest just got married this past summer!!
Love your old YW president!!
Karin Brosnan
That will be Awesome- you do such an amazing job with everything Kels! I am really happy for ya Big Girl! :) Talk to ya soon- Park or Pool :)
Loves
Jodi
Post a Comment