Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sneak Peak of Ava's 1 yr pictures!

I am soooo excited! I had my cute friend Kellie with elements photography take Ava's 1 yr old pictures! And I got a sneak peak! I love them Kellie, you are amazing!
If anyone wants to get some amazing pictures done you need to give Kellie a call, she is the best! Thanks for the sneak peak Kel! You can click on the Lil Miss Ava below and see her pictures, you can click each picture to enlarge! Kellies web site is www.elementsphotographystudio.com
Enjoy!

Lil Miss Ava

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Holy Cow, they are so cute. I love the one with you and Ava, you look so beautiful.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Absolutley Adorable!!! I can't beleive how blue her eyes are...she is so cute and Kellie is so amazing too!! I can't wait to see all of the pictures.

Jessie said...

Kelsi:

Danielle posted on my blog, and I saw that she had a link to your blog . . . so here I am! You have such a beautiful family. I hope all is well with you. Please tell Jordan and the rest of your family "Hello" for me. So many great memories!!

Lynell said...

She is so darling. What gorgeous photo's. Congrats on the one year. That is such a great age. Ü What fun!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

super cute photos Kelsi, I can't believe she is getting so big.

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

AVA'S PICTURES ARE SO ADORABLE... I LOVE ALL OF THEM.