Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our little Ava



God made the world with its towering trees,majestic mountains and restless seas, then paused and said, "It needs one more thing."Someone to laugh and dance and sing,to walk in the woods and gather flowers,to commune with nature in quiet hours. So God made little girls with laughing eyes and bouncing curls, with joyful hearts, and beautiful smiles, enchanting ways and feminine wiles. And when He'd completed the task He'd begun, he was pleased and proud of the job He'd done. For the world when seen through a little girl's eyes greatly resembles paradise....

Author Unknown

4 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

She is sure a doll. I am so glad you finally got your little girl!!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

AVA LOOKS SO BIG IN THIS PICTURE.. HER HAIR IS GETTING SO LONG... SHE IS SOOO FREAKING CUTE.. GIVE AVA LULU A KISS FOR ME....

Aimee said...

Hello... Your little Ava is beautiful as well. How do you get her to keep bows in her hair? As soon as I put them in my little Ava's hair, they come out about as fast as I put them in.

I also read your "100" things about Kelsi. We have a lot more in common then you think. I was also a gymnast and could do multiple backflips. I could try them now but I'd probably break something.

{Annie N.} said...

How sweet is that!? Ava is so cute!