Wednesday, June 18, 2008

poem for Ava

I wrote a poem the other day for Ava but did not post it that day, I finished it today and posted it, but it posted on the date I started it. So it is down 3-4 posts! I have written a poem for all of my kids and I finally wrote one for her! So look down 3-4 posts!

6 comments:

Vanes said...

Oh my word - you have talent girl!! The poetry - and the CUTEST bows I have ever seen! I die over the Iron Station - that will be a great place to sell from! I'll have to get some from you when we get home! Great to hear from ya - keep up the good work!!

Persnickety Prints said...

Why I still get the "s" confused? Somethings never change! Definately publish your stuff! You are so beautiful..inside & out! How do you do it? I can barely stay afloat with 3!

Amberlee said...

Thanks for the note! I loved the boy names you had on your blog. Now we have to many to chose from. Thanks again!

Tyler and Ericka said...

Cute poem, thats awesome! Hey thanks for finding me I love keeping in touch with people. Your family is sooo cute by the way, I love it!

Shawni said...

That poem is so sweet. She will cherish that forever. I love that you write poems for your kids. I try to do that every once in a while too. It sure makes you think about all the little things you love about them.

Megan Andersen said...

Kelsi, I am truly inspired right now...thank you for bringing such great insight to my day! Now I am so excited to pickup Ava today(it's Ashleys trade day) & just love on her!!