Monday, August 18, 2008

For Sarah

So I have not posted for a while and my sister-in-law Sarah keeps asking me when I am going to post already!

So this is for her!

In fact I just felt inspired that I should do a spotlight on her!

My sister-in-law Sarah is one of my BEST friends in the world!

She is married to Eric's younger brother Mike. I feel as close to her as if she were my actual sister! It is funny how sometimes people in our lives are closer to us than our own blood. I really believe it is about choice! Choosing to keep in touch and nourishing a relationship. Sarah and I talk almost every day! I know if I ever needed any thing she would be there for me!

She is such a great example to me, and such a source of strength to her family, as well as the Ackley family!

She and Mike have one of the best relationships I have honestly ever seen!

She has inspired me to be a better wife and mother!

She has so many wonderful quality's that I admire!

I am so glad that she is a part of my life! We have had so many fun times together. She makes me laugh so hard!

She always makes us feel so welcomed in her home, andcreates such a loving welcoming environment! She is such a amazing house keeper and decorator!

I just thought I would let her know today how much she means to me!

I love you Sarah!

Thanks for being such a great friend to me!

I really am thankful that a loving Heavenly Father gave us both a special gift!

The gift of having the same last name!

We both have such wonderful husbands, and in turn we got to have a beautiful friendship that I treasure!

I can't wait to see you this weekend and help you set up your blog!

You are going to love it!

I just wanted you to know that you are special to me!

Thank you for your love and friendship!

Love ya tons! Kelsi

*P.S. I wanted to post a picture of us, but I honestly do not have one! And I can't find my camera! Bummer!

7 comments:

sarah said...

Kelsi you are such a sweet heart
iam so happy that we have such an awsome friendship i cherish our friendship you have a special place in my heart thank you for always being there for me you always take the time to listen you lift me up when iam down. you truely are my friend and my sister love you whole bunches.
I KNEW I WAS YOUR FAVORITE!!
ME, sarah

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

I'M GLAD YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH SARAH... YOU HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS YOU TALK TO ALMOST EVERYDAY... YOU NEED TO CALL ME MORE... I KNOW THE PHONE WORKS BOTH WAYS... BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I THINK YOU ARE THE BEST...

Amy said...

wow, i thought for a minute i kept getting my own blog. Nice back ground, great minds think a like:)thats what i get for not checking everyones for a long time! cute:)

Danielle Christiansen said...

that was a sweet tribute to your sister in law. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are such a wonderful friend to all Kels- Sarah is really sweet too, I remember meeting her- you guys are going to have so much fun getting her blog going- woohoo!
luvs

Becca said...

OK-so I am a little ticked about the favorite sis-in-law comment. JK- can't wait to see you guys for the wedding.

Sparks in the Desert said...

LOVE THE NAME! What an awesome sis in law!