Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blah Blah and more Blabbering!

Want to know how to find your lost camera???

Buy a new one!

Yep! Bought a new camera on Friday

Found old one Tuesday!

In the kitchen pantry of all places!

I know I did not put it there!

Have an idea who might have done it! her name starts with a A and ends with a A, and she wears pig tails a lot and usually pulls at least one out by lunch! or his name starts with a B and rhymes with Digger! You guessed it Bridger!

I feel bad for blaming someone for stealing it!

So now I guess we have TWO cameras!

Arnt we LUCKY!

I swear I loose everything!

Does that make me a looser?

I loose every thing but WEIGHT!

I think the Dr. left the afterbirth in me! ( from all 5 kids)

Because since I had kids I am still caring more than I like around the middle!( it's after birth not fat I just know it!) OK that is so grose, sorry

Do you ever notice the chubbiest babies have stick skinny moms??? yes you Amy!

Why do I have the opposite?

Skinny baby, chubby MOM

Not Fair!

I want the chubby baby, skinny MOM!

I guess life is not fair!

Not fair at all! I am going to go cry! J/K

Well now that you know that I have not one, but TWO cameras! I will be posting pictures really soon!

My Dylan turned 9 on Saturday! And YES I turned one year older and wiser too on Monday!

If you forgot it is okay, Just know that I will remember yours and will purposely forget to call you J/K!

Birthdays are not so fun after 30, or so I am told Ha Ha!

I still feel 18 except I am trapped in a old lady fat suit! That does not have a zipper! it is permanent! Dang! Unless I want to do something about it!

I keep hoping to wake up one day to find that I am back in my old body where everything is in the proper place, and correct size, but it is not happening!

I guess that is life! I am thankful that I am not perfect or no one would like me. because they would be too jealous of me, because I would be skinny, and I would rather have lots of friends then be skinny! That is what I tell myself as I am eating mint choc. ice cream with frozen Charleston chews! My new favorite treat! Don't try it if you have any food addiction problems like me, or I promise those skinny jeans will never fit, and you will be stuck in a moo moo straight out of the 80's like me praying that they find a cure for the dreaded hand to mouth disease!

I am in a silly mood

can you tell???

Well I am going to go to sleep now!

And pray I wake up in Heidi Klume's body!

I can dream right!

Pictures to come soon!

Not of me in my Moo Moo straight out of the 80's,but of the the big B-day boy and our fun weekend!

Good night!

19 comments:

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

YOU ARE SO SILLY... I CANT BELIEVE YOU FOUND YOUR CAMRA... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES.. LOVE YOU

Shawni said...

Kelsi, you are so funny. Just FYI I sure think you look gorgeous in your pictures. I can't believe you have five kids and you look so darn young.

Anyway, I'm so glad you found your camera.

bethi said...

you are so funny! you look great!! Your doin way better than me...and Ive only had three kids!!

Amy said...

first off, i dont know if you were trying to make me laugh or are really upset, but just remember, my mom was as skinny as me after two and twenty years later, not skinny. so you can bring me up after 3 or 4 more kids in TEN more years:) plus, you have to remember that we all have things we want to change, and you are so blessed with 5 little beauties! what a miracle that your body could have all those beautiful healthy children. I think you have soooo many wonderful qualities! im so glad you have a camera now, get come pictures of that cute Ava on here quick!!

Just one of the Boyz said...

Isn't that the way things go.. I will have something and not need it for years and then after I get rid of it I need it!

We need to just remember that things could be a lot worse. You are beautiful!!

Amy M. said...

Hooray, you found the camera. Of course it had to show up after you got a new one. I hope you dont mind, but I mentioned your name on one of my posts.

Becca said...

So sorry--- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you guys did something great. I

Grammy Staffy said...

With 2 cameras we should get lots of fun pictures...

Like you, I loose everything but weight too....that is the sad story of my life...

Now I try to tell myself that being a plump grammy is ok...it gives grandkids a soft lap to sit on...am I kidding myself or what!!! You look great to me.

Megan Andersen said...

You can never have too many cameras...or ice cream! Kelsi, you are beautiful just the way you are (I know, I hate it when people tell me that too). But it's true.

Sparks in the Desert said...

I love reading your blog! I missed reading it the last few crazy weeks! Glad you found your camera and now you have two! My sis. Ag. lost her camera and she found it in the couch cushion...good thing, because they were going to sell it the next day! Happy belated b-day to you and your 9year old! How exciting! I think you look amazing!

LOL!!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love you Kels- you are so jacked up funny :) & if I don't see pics of you on here with your moo moo's, I will come take some myself- cuz I've seen you in those & you are HOT!!!
luvs

Danielle Christiansen said...

I always find things after the fact too. It is frustrating.
I know what you mean about the baby weight. I do not think my body looks remotely the same anymore. Now I have to work even harder to get baby weight plus the weight I had on to begin with. UGGGGG.

Danielle Christiansen said...

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! And I hear you with the extra belly weight. I have it, too. It's just a little, but it bugs me when my kids pinch it. Or when the lady at Potterybarn says, "baby" while she points to my tummy. And I say, "baby," while pointing to my one year old.

That will shut her up... :)

Shanna said...

Kelsi,

You are hilarious. Sorry, I didn't realize it was your birthday. I'm not the queen of dates like you. Anywho I hope you had a great day. At least I hope you had a husband home!! I haven't talked to you forever!! What happened to you guys Friday night, I wish you would have come over!!

kellbell said...

u found ur camera! hillarious! well at least u have two, that way when one of the little people use one u still have another one!

Lish said...

Happy Birthday! I still get the excuse of not remembering because I never knew in the first place! You look great no matter what!

Ryan said...

Hi new friend. I love your blog. It is very funny. I would love love to go to lunch sometime. Something good and fattening followed by a brownie! yum

I noticed we have a mutual friend... Annie.

Lisa said...

a camera is a terrible terrible thing to lose! Did you get a better upgrade than your old one? Hope so! Your post had me laughing so hard! Thanks I needed that..my hubby has been out of town and I am a bit lonely tonight. Needing some girly time so I came to your blog and got my fill. Thanks!