Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ava's pictures

#1

#2

#3


#4



#5





#6




#7 #8








#9






#10
Here are some pictures I took of Ava. I had fun editing them. What do you think? I really like the cool effects! I think I would really like to do photography! Also what do you think of her new head band and flower? I am making some really fun new stuff! I have to be creative or I go crazy! I want your honest opinions here. P.S. I think Ava looks so grown up! I kind of want my baby back! P.S.S. Which one is your favorite?







































7 comments:

Kelli said...

Very CUTE!!! I like #6...... You are pretty good at photography! For me the hard part is trying to figure out the photo shop. Anyway, I hope that you are doing well. Your kids BEAUTIFUL!

Christina P. said...

Those are darling! My faves are #1, #2 and #9! But they are all so cute! What kind of photo editing software do you use? BTW, you can take any of my pictures off my blog!

Stucki's said...

My favorites are #1 and #4 although they are all adorable!! Super cute flower bow by the way! I love it! You are so talented:)

Mandy said...

oh my goodness she is so cute!! She is total girl!! What fun!! You did a great job with her pictures!! Love them!! Love the hair piece also talent talent talent!! Great job!!

Ryan said...

You really have a beautiful family.

Becca said...

# 1 is my favorite. I can't believe the head of hair that girl has! she is gorgeous

Troy and Jeni Miller said...

Kelsi,
she is adorable!!! I haven't checked your bolg out in the logest time, so
the last pictures I had seen of her were when she was little. I love her outfit!!! Did you make that for her? It looks like a Pink Fig pattern. I think it is the cutest thing! Anyway, just had to let you know that your little princess is just too stinking cute!!! Take care, and know that I'm thinking of you guys. If there is ever a time you need something, please know I would love to help you out in ANY WAY!