So as many of you know I use my blog a little different than some people. I love to write and have used this blog to write about my thought and feelings mainly with a update and pictures here and there of my kids! I have kinda sucked at documenting major Holidays and Birthdays. So I thought I would just try and catch up a bit! Better than nothing right??? I am going to try to do better now that my neck is doing better so here are our Christmas pictures for 2010 in April 2011! Enjoy!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Christmas 2010!
Posted by bows and more at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I am with you gal....better late than never. You have a darling family. I am glad that your neck is feeling better and you feel more like blogging again.
Thank you for leaving me a comment of encouragement. I need it and I appreciate it.
Have a great week. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment