**click on the button below to view my ETSY store**
**Click button below to see my hair accessorie blog**
CLICK to see awesome photography!
Click here for fun craft ideas!
Our Family
Hold tightly to the things that matter most
Our Kids
Us
Daddy with his princess
She was born with a key that unlocked a part of his heart he did not even know existed
Eric and Bridger
The Mommy AKA Kelsi
A mother holds her child's hand for a little while but holds their hearts forever.
Brothers
More than a pal, a buddy or friend... Brothers have a bond that will never end
Brexan and Dylan
Stetler and Bridger
Brexan age 12
""In the eyes of a child...there is joy, there is laughter... there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future...""
Dylan age 10
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in garden."
Stetler age 9
"A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
Bridger age 6
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
Ava age 3
When we asked for a daughter we were sent a princess.
"I am blessed to be stressed" I am married to my bestfriend and true soulmate Eric, I am the mommy of 5 amazing kids. I am a ouchie kisser, a diaper changer, a nose wiper, a race car driver
(Mini van), a phone abuser, wanna-be childrens book writer, hair bow maker,internet junkie, Cheerleader for my boys! (with out the short skirt now!) I am a friend to all, I love people! travel, dance, watch Oprah, home decor, scrapbooking ,write poems and books,email, and now I love to blog!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
Listen to always
Some of my favorite quotes
"In my ninety-plus years, I have learned a secret. I have learned that when good men and good women face challenges with optimism, things will always work out! Truly, things always work out!" ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley~
A good friend is cheaper than therapy. ~Author Unknown
The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents. ~John J. Plomp~
A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition. ~William Arthur Ward~
Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching? ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering~
Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown
Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.~
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Brault~
For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Author Unknown~
We should never permit ourselves to do anything that we are not willing to see our children do. ~ Brigham Young~
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell~
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew~
"A child has the right to feel that in his home he has a place of refuge, a place of protection from the dangers and evils of the outside world." ~David O. McKay~
"No teaching is equal, more spiritually rewarding, or more exalting than that of a mother teaching her children." ~Boyd K. Packer~
"So frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time." ~Thomas S. Monson~
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother" ~David O. McKay~
"Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care." ~Fred Babbel~
While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt~
Funny quotes
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
"Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle."
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
"Do you know why they call it 'PMS'? Because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken."
"A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed."
"A person who knows how to laugh at himself will never ceased to be amused."
Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.
People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
What you call dog with no legs?Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
1 comments:
Love it!!! I wish I never would have seen these pics cuz now Im WAY Jealous!! So glad you could do that, you deserve it more than anyone!!
Post a Comment