Here is our family picture from Christmas 2007, I love looking at our family pictures I actually stare at them for hours, everyone is sitting still and most everyone is smiling and looking their best! Wouldn't it be nice if life always looked this way, but then I guess it wouldn't be life, not REAL life anyway ! Life with 5 kids usually looks a little like this, someone is teasing or hurting someone, someone is crying, someone is hungry or needs a diaper change or bum wiped, someone just spilt something, someone needs a ride, and I swear I just cleaned this house, and what it is dinner time again! There is never a dull moment in our home! It may be crazy but I love it and would not have it any other way! The song just another day in paradise came on the radio while Eric and I were in Paradise on our vacation to Hawaii last week( with out any kids for a week!) and while I was listening to that song that gets me choked up anyway I really thought about the fact that there really is no place like home, and that there really is no place I would rather be than with my family, my wild crazy family! I dont know I might change my mind next week and wish I was back in Hawaii J/K
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Wahoo, ya sorry, I guess we never got around to doing this for you. I am so sorry, I honestly had forgotten. Glad you figured it out! I think I might get 1 hour of sleep before we leave for Disneyland if I am lucky!
Kels- YEA..You are a blogger gal! Love the pics & am so happy you got to Hawaii. Love ya,
Jodi
Kelsi, I love your blog!!! Thanks for posting. Of course you're my best friend and sanity too. I love having free daily therapy. I think you alone,are responsible for keeping me out of the nut house, Thank you for that! April
YEAH! You are officially up and running! I just love your family picture!
Darling as always. enjoyed youe hawaii video as well. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment