Do you ever complain? I sure do! Maybe not always out loud but inside I am always complaining maybe even unconsciously! I was thinking about how the very thing we are complaining and burding over might actually be a blessing to some one else so if nothing else this post is one to think about are burdens... could they really be a blessing??? Maybe these thoughts can help you get through your burdens and make them seem more like a blessing!
Bad hair day... Some one who is battling cancer and has no hair because of chemo would give anything for your hair even on a bad hair day!
Mad at husband... I remember complaining about my husbands B-day being 3 days before Christmas and a lady said at least you have a husband! I thought I will never complain about that again! So next time you get mad at him just think, A widow or a divorced/single Mom would give anything for your slightly imperfect husband even with a B-day 3 days before Christmas!
Crazy,MISBEHAVED out of control KIDS... Some where there is a woman who is dying inside to have a baby, or has had miscarriages, death of a child or other challenges that has made it near impossible to have a baby and would give anything to have a child, even a crazy misbehaved one. Some where there is a woman who has a child to ill or handicapped to even have the energy or strength to be misbehaved or out of control. And would give anything to have their child be strong and healthy.
Just a few things to think about when you feel like complaining!






0 comments:
Post a Comment