Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Middle child jealousy issues!








Some one has had some middle child jealousy issues lately! Can you guess who it is??? Yes, it is #3 child Stetler Dane! He learned to read a few weeks ago, and I promised him a date with me. Well company came, then spring break, and then 3 kids with strep, Stet being one of them. Then we went to Vegas, Then the weekend... And now it has been two weeks and no date! Last night I took Brexan, Bridger, and Ava to Wal-Mart, Brexan got a hair cut and bought some kind of cards. Any way when I came back Stetler saw Brexan's new hair cut, and he assumed I bought him the cards. He looked at me and said "Are you dating him?" So funny, he is such a lover and a fighter! Then today I was whispering to Bridger that when Stet went to school we could have some Mommy and Bridger time. Stet saw me whispering in his ear and he said " Are you taking him on a date? I think some one is a little jealous, don't you! I think we better go on that date soon! Maybe tonight, we will just have to see, I am definitely flattered! What a little cutie!

16 comments:

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a cute kid! Just enjoy it now because before you know it, he won't want to be dating his mother anymore!

Danielle Christiansen said...

wow! look at you having all those dates. Poor kid, I wouldn't wait any longer to go out with his hot mom!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I LOVE Stetler!! After you take him on a date, can I? He is hilarious and so handsome....

Lynell said...

What a crack-up! I have decided that the "middle child syndrome" is a real thing. These past few days I realized that I haven't posted anything about my middle child Jalen Dayne. (weird I know). Sometimes I get so worried about the older kids and so busy with the younger ones that I look over the cute, quiet one. Have fun on your date. I think I will follow your example.

Kara said...

man, he is cute! i love that he thought you were dating someone else. :)

Shanna said...

That is so cute, are you dating him, I love it. You better take that kid on a date or he might have some serious issues.

Dalton Family said...

Too cute! You know what I think of him. Ladies watch out!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a little cutie! Take that boy on a date! I'm taking my oldest two girls on one tonight. It's not really date. Just to michaels, but they are so excited!!!

Kellie Larsen said...

Ilove that picture of him! You are such a good mom Kels! He is so lucky to have you

Brooke said...

Ok, first off, that kid is going to be a HEART BREAKER! He is ADORABLE! All of your kids are. I hope you take him on the best date ever! I am a middle child as well, and it does get hard! I feel for him!!!!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

STETLER IS SOOOO FREAKING CUTE.. HE IS GOING TO BE A LADYS MAN.

LACY said...

Hey! You finally had a girl huh. Your kids are so cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Bethany said...

Kelsey, I just read your whole blog! You are so entertaining and funny! I love the date idea, we do alot of that but it's a whole lot easier with two! Poor middle child :(

april hickman said...

Kelsi, You are such a two timer! That story is so cute. It's good you have record of it now.

Danielle Christiansen said...

I keep waiting for you to update your blog girl. how was your anniversary. Easter and Avas bday. I want details. We will probably be Down there April 24 (Dance competition.)

Bethany said...

hey kelsi, thanks for your comments today, they were really insightful to me. On another note, your house is for sale?! Whats your plan?