Monday, March 31, 2008

Ive been tagged!

Ive been tagged! Sorry this took me like forever Amy!

5 things on my to do list!

1~ Stay off the computer
2~Laundry, laundry, laundry!
3~loose like 50 lbs!
4~Finish helping Brexan with science fair project
5~Sell my house!

5 Jobs I have had

1~Maid at Holiday in when I was 13!
2~Phone operator for Southern Belles answering service
3~J Crew
4~Server at Shoneys
5~Sold houses for my dad at Silver Creek

5 Places I have lived

1~Born and raised in Orem Utah
2~Lived one summer in San Francisco, CA
3~Lived in Philadelphia,PA for 3 months as a Nanny!
4~Of course St.George
5~Lived in Provo and Orem for 1 year when I was Pregnant with Dylan.

5 favorite snacks/treats

1~Strawberries from Costco
2~Sinful Sydney Sundae from Outback
3~Cadbury mini eggs, and mini robbin Eggs
4~cantaloupe
5~chips and salsa

5 things I would do if I was a Billionaire

1~ Of course pay off all debt, house Etc.
2~travel
3~publish my books
4~work in orphanages /assist others with adoption
5~help others with medical debt, single mothers, family, friends etc.

5 things you may not know about me( This is hard because I am such a open book!)

1~I am allergic to penicillin

2~ I was a peer tutor in High School and I got the sweet opportunity to go to my senior Homecoming Dance with a cute down syndrome boy named Johnny! It was the best dance I ever went to!

3~I had, and still struggle with ADD, and I took Ritalin until I was 14.

4~I Cheered at Dixie College Gooooo Rebels!

5~ I have never taken my kids to Disney Land! I know so sad! They are so abused! Maybe this year!

So I guess I will tag, My sister, Danielle Christiansen, April, Shanna, Lynell, Jamie, and anyone else who would like to be included!

9 comments:

Lynell said...

You're on! Maybe one day when after we have lost 50 lbs and are billionaires we can travel and eat chips and salsa. Sounds fun Ü

Danielle Christiansen said...

I didn't know you wanted to sell your house. guess I got some work to do now that I have been tagged!
we'll be out there next month april 24th. maybe we could meet at the family fun center.

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW CUTE... BUT I THINK I ALREADY KNEW ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT YOU... I THINK I WILL DO MINE TOMORROW IF I HAVE TIME I WORK EVERYDAY THIS WEEK....

Sparks in the Desert said...

Way cute post! I did learn some new things about you!

Shanna said...

I feel pretty good, I think I knew most of those things about you. I wonder why, couldn't be those hour upon hour conversations. Ha Ha!!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Kelsi, You are so cute and I hope you do become a billionaire so you can do all those fabulous things!!

Kristin said...

Kelsi- you have an adorable blog. Don't you love being "tagged". I never get around to them... I am so lazy with my blogging. I just never do it. By the way, those pictures of Ava are SO CUTE! I love those eyes. I will try to be less stuck up.... :) It is fun reading about your adorable family.

kellbell said...

I love this little info about you! I couldn't even imagine how full your hads would be at disneyland, girl I dont blame ya! You are so cute! I had fun the other night! oH an I have a sneak peak up of Ava!

Anonymous said...

Cute post. And I LOVED your post on perfection. You were spot on. Thanks!