Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have some exciting news!

I have exciting news! And NO I am not pregnant! I am excited to announce that The Iron Station in St.George is now carrying my line of hair accessories! They have mainly home decor items, which I might add are darling! So if you are in the area, or just want to check it out, there address is 1088 E Tabernacle right by where Roberts Crafts use to be! wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lynell said...

Congrats! I think you bows are so darling. Ü I have a feeling this could get big. Way to go!!!

kesli said...

I would love to see some pictures of what you create.

Danielle Christiansen said...

That is fantastic! Congrats! they are darling!

Sparks in the Desert said...

How exciting! Kim (the owner) is the second counselor in the primary presidency! I love serving with her and she is my visiting teacher as well! I'll have to check it out!