Friday, April 18, 2008

Just a thought!

I had a awesome thought/breakthrough the other day that I thought I would quickly share with you all! I had the thought come to me, If you are not taking the time to read the scriptures, and pray, you are trying to figure things out all by yourself and are not looking for his guidance in your life! When we have the resource to have his guidance we should use it right? Duh, I know this thought might be totally obvious to you, but it hit me that I really need to do better at reading the scriptures. Just a thought, I thought I should pass along!

4 comments:

Amy M. said...

Great thought. You are so right, (I wish I was better at the scripture reading.)

Danielle Christiansen said...

I need to be better about my personal study too. We read at night as family , but only a few versses.

Amy said...

ya know, i read every single night,but I dont think I really study the way i should. I could do so much better. being half asleep sometimes doesnt do any good so thanks for the advice!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are so cute Kels- We all need a good wakeup / reality call every once & again! I took the Hinckley Challenge & don't have much farther to go... I better get reading :)
Loves
Jodi