Thursday, April 17, 2008

Teeth humor


We have been getting, and loosing teeth like crazy this last month! The tooth fairy is about to go broke! In one week she paid 4 visits to our home! That is one busy fairy!
Stetler actually lost both his two front teeth in one day! I hope they return soon! So funny!
Dylan lost the two on the sides of his Chiclets size front teeth in one day! He now looks like the Easter Bunny! I love it! He sticks them over his lip like a bunny! He is such a hoot!
Ava has only one tooth on the bottom, and it came in all crooked, she is now getting 3 more at the same time! Poor baby, They will be worth it Ava , I promise!
Anyway back to the teeth humor. When Stetler lost his bottom tooth it was so funny, he looked in the mirror and saw it was coming back, he got really excited and said "They grow back!" So sad to think he thought he lost it for good!
Then this last time when he lost his two front teeth he asked me, "Mom, so do you get more money for certain teeth," I think he was thinking that these two front ones are pretty valuable! I said no they are all the same. Then he said " I bet you get a lot for your adult ones!" I said no you actually have to pay money to get new ones if you loose those ones! So funny the way kids think! Hopefully they will take a break from loosing anymore, I am pooped! And so is the Tooth fairy, I bet!

1 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

MaKayla has had a front tooth that has taken over a year to growin. It was crazy. mckenzies came in pretty fast. but their new teeth look two times to big for their small little mouths.