Before Baby Rogaine: Ava at a few days old ( only a little peach fuzz!)
After Baby Rogaine: Ava at age one! ( Mop of hair) not only is she the baby rogaine president, she is also a client!
( NOTE: There really is NOT a rogaine baby product! This is a joke for all of you who were thinking about investing in it! She really grew all that hair all on her own, no special products! Way to go Ava we are so proud of you! Keep up the good work!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Baby Rogaine
Posted by bows and more at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Sometimes we blondes have to wait awhile for our hair to grow in . . . but the best things come to those who wait! Tell Ava that blondes DO have more fun.
HEY SIS,
I LOVE YOUR NEW PAGE.. ITS WAY CUTE.. AVA IS GETTING SO BIG.. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH HAIR SHE HAS.... I LOVE YOU AND HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD...
Love it Kels:) We had so much fun at the pool today, we'll do it again, very soon!!!
She is such a little princess.
Luvs
Jodi
Yes, blondes have more fun, but I think sometimes we are kinda dumb too. When I first got to your page and saw a picture of a baby with the title "Baby Rogaine", I thought it was the babys name. I was thinking, ummm...whoever's baby that is, the parents have to be retarded. Come to find out, it is just me that is. Your daughter is darling. She realized she needed to grow out her cute hair so she could wear all of the cute bows you make.
sign me up for that product!!! I love the new background on your blog!!
lol! her hair just came out of no where!
I am totally a believer!
Post a Comment