I am so grateful, grateful for so many things in fact.
today I have felt so humbled, and so thankful for the life I have been blessed to have.
I am thankful to be alive, I am thankful for my health, my family, my familys health, for the gospel for my friends, My Mom and Dad, for the home I live in for the comforts I enjoy every day with out thinking about, hot running water, air conditioning, comfortable bed with clean sheets, soft carpet, washer and dryer, electricity, dishwasher, garbage disposal, indoor plumbing, I am thankful for the noise in my home and even the fighting because that means my children are here with me, alive and healthy enough to make noise and fight! I am thankful my husband is in Beaver working and has to be out of town because even though I miss him, I know he has work and can provide for our family. I am thankful for my childrens health, I listend to Bridgers heart tonight as he fell asleep on me and gave gratitude for his beating healthy heart. I am so thankful that my children are all well and healthy, I am thankful for so many things






0 comments:
Post a Comment