Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new baby name blog!

So for those of you who know me best, you know how much I love thinking of names! So I put together a new blog with some of my favorite names! Some of them are crazy, and a bit off the wall but I have fun being creative and thinking up fun unusual names! check back as I will be adding to my list often! And feel free to comment on your favorites, or give me some of your favorites to add too! Enjoy www.babynamegame.blogspot.com

6 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Kelsi-Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I don't know how you handle 5 kids. You are my idol! 2 are hard enough especially my mood swinging Hallie. :) Thanks again that made me feel much better I was worried I ruined everyone's dinner. You are a sweetheart. Hope sunday was ok. sorry we were out of town.

Brooke said...

Yay Boston made the list!!! i'll def keep this blog in mind when i have another!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

Great idea. Ill go check it out.

april hickman said...

Too bad I'm not having any more kids. I forgot how cute some of your names were.
I miss you Kelsi, May has been super crazy busy we have had no time to talk. I hope we can get together alot this summer.

Dalton Family said...

What a good idea, I will tell Cortney she is totally stumped and has one week to decide!

Lynell said...

What a great idea. I have quite a few friends who could use your services. So fun!! Ü