Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stetlers 7th B-day Party!





Our silly Stetler always pulling faces!

We had Stetlers 7th B-day party on Friday at the park by our house! It was so fun! I was so glad that the weather cooperated! It is usually so windy on his B-day! He invited 14 friends, 2 cousins, and 4 brothers including him! So that equals 20 boys! So Fun! They played at the park and splash pad, and also played volley ball! We ate cake and ice cream, and then he opened his presents in about 5 minutes flat! Mostly water guns and water balloons( Thanks a lot MOMS) perfect for a family with four boys! To say the least it was a great day for a great little boy! Happy B-day Stet!

5 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

looks like Stetler had a fantastic party! What fun!!!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST.. I WISH I COULD HAVE MADE IT...

Anonymous said...

Man you have cute kids!

The party looked fun! I could use some of your weather my way!

Amy said...

Man he is a CHARMER!!! watch out:)
looks like fun:)

Amy M. said...

Looks like everyone had a blast, and you survived. (Always a added bonus).