Stetler on his favorite holiday Halloween 2007! He talks about Halloween all year long!
Say "CHEESE"
Stetler holding new baby Ava
Big smile! Christmas 2004
Christmas 2006
So I decided last week that I would wait to my Sunday spotlight on Stetler this week, because today is Stetlers 7th B-day! I can't believe he is already 7! Time flies way to fast! I know that I have already posted a lot about Stetler, but I am going in backwards order and he is next in line!
Stetler Dane was born May 4th, 2001 in St.George, Ut. He is the 3rd of 5 kids, so he is smack dab in the middle! His middle name is special! He is named after both his Grandpas. Eric's dad is David, and my dad is Blaine, put them together and you get Dane! But it gets better! My dad's B-day is May 3rd, Eric's dad's B-day is May 5th, so Stetler was born right in between their B-days, and his middle name is a mix of their names! I feel like if he could take the good quality's of both his Grandpas he will grow be an amazing man!
Stetler was a bit of a very wanted big surprise! He is only 19 months younger than Dylan. So when he was born Brexan was 3, Dylan 19 months, and Stet a newborn! I still don't know how I did it!
When Stet was born the first thing I noticed was that he had cute deep dimples in both his cheeks, he only had a little bit of peach fuzz for hair, and he looked a ton like Brexan. I fell in love all over again, I had my 3 sons! Little did I know I would have my 4 sons!
Stetler is such a fun kid! He is full of it! He was a great baby, which is so deceiving because he was by far my hardest toddler! At the young age of two he would run away/ escape from home daily! My heart would pound a mile a minute as I would speed around the neighborhood usually in my bath robe, barefoot, and oh yes of course I was pregnant! Sometimes he would try and hide from me! Finally I had had enough and told him that if he ran away again I was going to call the police, and he would go to jail, I know great parenting tactics! Well he did it, he ran away again and I told him I was going to call the police! I got on the phone and was pretending to call the police, Brexan and Dylan were scared for him, Brexan said to Stetler " Stet, tonight when you are in jail and they give you your one call, call this number!" He then proceeded to try and have him memorize our phone number! It was so funny!
Stetler is all boy and loves to play outside! He is a very passionate kid! He is a lover, and a fighter! He is either the funnest kid, or watch out beware! He is always saying the funniest things! I love him so much! He gives me a run for my money, and probably always will, but my life would not be complete with out him! He loves to play guitar hero, skate board, play B-ball, and swim! He is such a great boy! Stetler, Happy Birthday buddy, I love you so much, Thanks for choosing to come to our family! You make our home so fun, and full of energy! You are the best!
I Love you Ducky Dane,
Loves, Mommy!






7 comments:
Kelsi, this boy is so dang cute!!!! And the stories.... Need I say more,
Love, April
He isuch a cutie and tell him we said happy Birthday!!! Man how fast time flys!!
Happy Birthday Stetler!!
I glad Stet had a great B-day! What a little man!
Kelsi..I ran into your blog from Julie's C. blog. You are my inspiration girl! I am prego with #4 boy. I want a girl so dang bad!! Tell me the secret on getting a girl and don't say we just tried ONE more time! Cuz I don't think I can do that again!!! Anyway, love reading your blog. I would love to chat more with you!
STETLER IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE BOY.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH...
HE is such a ham!
Post a Comment