Today is a special day!
Today 33 years ago my life was blessed ( even though I was not even here!)
Today 33 years ago my life was blessed beyond measure!
why you ask?
because today 33 years ago April was born!
I am so blessed to have her in my life! She truly is my life support sometimes! I love her so much! And so for her B-day I thought I would list 33 things I love about her! I could probably do like a 1000, but I don't want to give her a big head you know! J/K.
I actually wrote a book inspired by my good friends, especially April. One of the sayings in my book that was specifically for her is. A True friend helps you see the light at the end of your tunnel, and then holds your hand until you reach it! I can't tell you how many times April has done this for me! She really has helped me see the light at the end of my tunnel and then has helped me through it! So today I want to wish her a Happy B-day! And let her know just how much she means to me! This song is dedicated to her too, she really does light up my life!
So here goes!
1- April is honestly one of the most beautiful people I have ever met! Inside and out!
2-I love that she is real and authentic!
3-She is so fun to be with and has made me laugh until I cry!
4-She has taught me so much! She was the first to teach me about pedicures and bubble baths with music!
5-She loves everyone, and always feels the more the merrier!
6-She is an amazing decorator,she can make something plain and ordinary, and even down right ugly, into some thing beautiful and amazing! She really has a magic wand when it comes to decorating!
7-She is strong minded, and is not afraid to speak her mind
8-She stands for what she believes in, and is not a hypocrite!
9-She is an amazing Mom, much better than she gives her self credit for!
10- She is an open book and shares her whole self with others, there is no guessing, she is the real deal all the time!
11-She lights up any room she enters, she is so beautiful that when I go places with her I feel like I have walked in with an amazingly beautiful celebrity!
12-She is always concerned for the well being of others, and is genuine in her love and concern.
13-She has amazing style and taste whether it is fashion, or decorating she is always a step ahead of the game!
14-She is so feminine and has taught me a lot about being feminine.
15-She loves to share her ideas with others.
16-She is not jealous and is genuinely happy for others success
17- She loves family and is such an amazing Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Daughter-in law, cousin, Granddaughter, and friend.
18-She is an amazing hairdresser, I think she has a magic wand for that too!
19-She knows how to through a party and loves to entertain! She is honestly amazing!
20-her space is loving and comfortable!
21-She makes everyone feel welcomed and loved in her home.
22-She is compassionate and giving.
23-She loves ice cream I know that sounds dumb to mention that but she does! chocolate almond is her fav!
24-She is such a fun mom, and is always telling her kids how much she loves them!
25-Her kids are well taken care of, she keeps them clean, fed( she loves to cook) ,and always looking top notch!
26-She has a great sense of humor, I love to hear her tell stories!
27-She makes me strive to be better in so many ways
28-she is so efficient! When she is in go mode, watch out! She is the energizer bunny on speed!
29-She loves the beauty of the world around her, she loves plants and flowers and has helped me see the beauty of the world around me! She finds so much joy in the simple things.
30-She has strong values and morals!
31-She is so fun to talk to on the phone, and I feel apart of me is missing when she is out of town!
32-She is so complimentary, and has made me feel good about my self, and my life even when things are not at there best!
33-This list could honestly go on and on, But I guess the most important thing to me is that she knows how to be a true friend! She is such a amazing person and friend! My life has been better and more fulfilled because of her! Thank you April for sharing your life with me, you have taught me so much, and have made me a better person by being my friend! I love you for ever, and ever, and ever! You truly light up my LIFE!
Today 33 years ago my life was blessed ( even though I was not even here!)
Today 33 years ago my life was blessed beyond measure!
why you ask?
because today 33 years ago April was born!
I am so blessed to have her in my life! She truly is my life support sometimes! I love her so much! And so for her B-day I thought I would list 33 things I love about her! I could probably do like a 1000, but I don't want to give her a big head you know! J/K.
I actually wrote a book inspired by my good friends, especially April. One of the sayings in my book that was specifically for her is. A True friend helps you see the light at the end of your tunnel, and then holds your hand until you reach it! I can't tell you how many times April has done this for me! She really has helped me see the light at the end of my tunnel and then has helped me through it! So today I want to wish her a Happy B-day! And let her know just how much she means to me! This song is dedicated to her too, she really does light up my life!
So here goes!
1- April is honestly one of the most beautiful people I have ever met! Inside and out!
2-I love that she is real and authentic!
3-She is so fun to be with and has made me laugh until I cry!
4-She has taught me so much! She was the first to teach me about pedicures and bubble baths with music!
5-She loves everyone, and always feels the more the merrier!
6-She is an amazing decorator,she can make something plain and ordinary, and even down right ugly, into some thing beautiful and amazing! She really has a magic wand when it comes to decorating!
7-She is strong minded, and is not afraid to speak her mind
8-She stands for what she believes in, and is not a hypocrite!
9-She is an amazing Mom, much better than she gives her self credit for!
10- She is an open book and shares her whole self with others, there is no guessing, she is the real deal all the time!
11-She lights up any room she enters, she is so beautiful that when I go places with her I feel like I have walked in with an amazingly beautiful celebrity!
12-She is always concerned for the well being of others, and is genuine in her love and concern.
13-She has amazing style and taste whether it is fashion, or decorating she is always a step ahead of the game!
14-She is so feminine and has taught me a lot about being feminine.
15-She loves to share her ideas with others.
16-She is not jealous and is genuinely happy for others success
17- She loves family and is such an amazing Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Daughter-in law, cousin, Granddaughter, and friend.
18-She is an amazing hairdresser, I think she has a magic wand for that too!
19-She knows how to through a party and loves to entertain! She is honestly amazing!
20-her space is loving and comfortable!
21-She makes everyone feel welcomed and loved in her home.
22-She is compassionate and giving.
23-She loves ice cream I know that sounds dumb to mention that but she does! chocolate almond is her fav!
24-She is such a fun mom, and is always telling her kids how much she loves them!
25-Her kids are well taken care of, she keeps them clean, fed( she loves to cook) ,and always looking top notch!
26-She has a great sense of humor, I love to hear her tell stories!
27-She makes me strive to be better in so many ways
28-she is so efficient! When she is in go mode, watch out! She is the energizer bunny on speed!
29-She loves the beauty of the world around her, she loves plants and flowers and has helped me see the beauty of the world around me! She finds so much joy in the simple things.
30-She has strong values and morals!
31-She is so fun to talk to on the phone, and I feel apart of me is missing when she is out of town!
32-She is so complimentary, and has made me feel good about my self, and my life even when things are not at there best!
33-This list could honestly go on and on, But I guess the most important thing to me is that she knows how to be a true friend! She is such a amazing person and friend! My life has been better and more fulfilled because of her! Thank you April for sharing your life with me, you have taught me so much, and have made me a better person by being my friend! I love you for ever, and ever, and ever! You truly light up my LIFE!
Happy B-day!
You deserve the very BEST!
I love you!
I love you!







5 comments:
I hope that I can see through
my tears enough to type this... You forgot to mention that I am also emotional.
Kelsi, hands down that is the best gift I have ever been given. I think the world of you too, and miss you dearly when you are away. You are like a sister, and I am blessed to talk to you daily. You are my anti-depressant drug!!!! Lucky me, no side effects.
I love you.
Thank you.
April
that is the sweetest thing ever. April is all those things. i am so glad you have each other to talk to. Etc. I miss you both.
April is truly awesome! I have not seen her at Target in ages!!! Happy b-day April!
April is the best I love her! I wish I got to see her more! Kelsi, you are such a good friend. We are all blessed to have you in our lives!
I agree that you are such a great friend Kelsi! It is always so refreshing and uplifting to talk to you. I enjoy talking to you and am inspired by the way that you love and take care of all your kids and everyone else around you. And my friend LOVED the bows - Thank you -
Post a Comment