Thursday, June 5, 2008

Flowers For Zoe Carmen!











Here is a sneak peak of the flowers, hat, and bands that I will be sending you! I hope you like them! *Also for anyone who is interested I have some fun new crochet hats for newborns to 12 months! They are so adorable! I have white, black and light brown! They are $8 each, I also have in new 1.5 inch crochet bands in hot pink and white! If you are interested let me know! *Also for anyone who loves all the frilly girly bows and flowers I sell, I am looking for people who would like to have a bow party at your home with your friends and family, you can earn fun free stuff! So let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely flowers!

Arlene,
East Bremerton flowers

Lisa said...

would love to buy these someday...not sure if there is a little girl in my future! I am due in 4 weeks..trying to get prepared and excited for #4!

Becca said...

Kelsi-
The beanies are so cute! I wonder if Brooke would go for it this winter... You are so talented. How do you find any time to do anything but wrangle up your fam of 5?

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You know I'd be your #1 Customer if I had a girl-- start Praying for me -- heheheeeee You are so talented & continue to amaze me. I hope you are feeling better.
luvs ya
Jodi

Danielle Christiansen said...

you are so amazing. How do you find the time to do all these, with your boys around? They are all darling.

Lynell said...

I love them. You are so talented. I can't figure out how you find time to do all of these amazing things. I am impressed. If I live closer I would have a party for you!