Monday, June 2, 2008

When you love someone!





Tonight I told Dylan to take Ava for me while I ran and got a bottle for her, when I returned this was my sweet surprise! Dylan had taken her to bed with him instead! He loves her so much! I love to see my babies sleeping! There is nothing sweeter!
With a butterfly kiss, and a lady bug hug sleep tight little ones like a bug in a rug!
(For the record I put her in her crib)

7 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

that is precious. I also love the sleeping pictures as well.Oh and I think my mom is throwing me a shower at my house the first weekend in August.

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW ADORABLE... DYLAN AND AVA HAVE A SPECIAL BOND.. I HOPE IT LASTS FOREVER... IN SOME WAYS IT MAKE ME MISS JORDAN.. CUZ MOM SAID WHEN I WAS LITTLE JORDAN WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME..

april hickman said...

Kelsi, Ava is really growing up. She has changed. Those pictures are adorable. Kids look angelic when they are asleep.

Lynell said...

So sweet. What cuties you have there. I miss little ones. (a little) Ü

I love your new look. Great Job!

Shanna said...

I love pictures like that, it is so sweet!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Absolutely Love the 2 of them! (love your others too) They are like Twins it is so cute :)
luvs
Jodi

Sparks in the Desert said...

That is so darn cute!