Saturday, June 28, 2008

Click to play Sand Hallow 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Be sure to pause the music below befor you watch! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

Sooo cute! lOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME AT THE RESERVOIR. I LOVE FAMILY TRIPS LIKE THAT, THEY ARE SO RELAXING.WHERE IS YOU IN YOUR SUIT?YOU HOT MAMA!

Dalton Family said...

I was hoping to see you there on Saturday! I am glad you guys had fun!

Tyler and Ericka said...

That looks like tons of fun and makes me miss St George!

Amy M. said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time. Nothing better to beat the heat than head to the lake.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Too bad we didn't run into you out there!

Becca said...

Looks like a great time! How was the new baby? How is Neilani? I feel like I haven't seen her for at least 1 1/2 years. How's the new boat working out for them? Too bad we aren't still having an Ackly 4th of July. I guess we will have to party hard for Ricky's wedding!
Talk soon
B

Lynell said...

Looks like fun. Wish I were there! I could use a littel get away.

So good to be back!

Amy said...

Very cute! you guys must have had a great weekend, havent seen you around at all!!

Persnickety Prints said...

FUN! We have been there once....did the sand burn your feet? It did ours back in April!