Saturday, July 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

~My Friends~

Lyndi~Me~April

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth far more!"
Jodi~Missy~Lanie~Amber

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."

Missy was in town so we got together for a night out! So fun! 25th and Main! Need I say more! Thanks Missy for a fun night! We miss you so much!

Me & April

"How do you know you've found your best friend. When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already!"

( We never take pictures together, so I had to get some!)
"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!"

Lyndi showing me how she really feels about me! Did you think I wouldn't see the picture Lyndi? J/K I love you! Even if you do make faces at me, you silly girl!


11 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Your hair is getting so long! I love all the little quotes, where to you find them all?

Hickman Family said...

Kelsi, I miss you soooo much. FINALLY we have a picture of us together, I need a copy soon. Hope you had a great weekend.
April

Jod Jas Curtis said...

WE do have Great times don't we? Thanks for the darling poem- you made my day girly :) I'll call ya & we'll get together this week!
luvs
jodi

Dalton Family said...

What a fun time! I love you guys!

april hickman said...

OK, Brians cousin was on my computer. "Hickman Family" is not my blog. Don't ask me how that happened....
April

Persnickety Prints said...

CUTE girls! Do you ever hear from Arian or Julie Davis?

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

That was so fun!! We need to get together more often with the girls. It was so fun to see Missy again. Thanks for posting that lovely picture of me. I am so beautiful in that pose. You really should send it in somewhere, I'm sure you'll make some money from it. :)

Danielle Christiansen said...

How fun! I havn't had a girls night out in forever. Wish you lived closer.

Lynell said...

So cute! What would we do without friends?

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW FUN... I LOVE ALL YOUR FRIENDS.. IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR GIRLS... WE NEED TO HANG OUT SOON.. I MISS YOU..

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a fun family reunion! Way cute pictures of your friends! You guys could all be sisters...where would I fit in? (The adopted one)? JK!