Thursday, June 12, 2008

A poem for my Ava!

Look how little she was! Time flys way to fast!
I love this picture! She is around 7 or 8 months
Big smile! Crazy hair!
She looks so grown up now!

~To my little Ava~
I love every detail of your soft sweet face,


I love to hold you securely in my warm embrace.


I love every part of you, from your little head to your toes.


I love to cover you with kisses, and bows.


I love your eyes so sparkly and blue!


I love your sweet breath so fresh and new!


I love your kisses slobbery and sweet,


I love your dainty little princess feet.


I love the way we communicate with out saying a thing.


I never knew the joy something wrapped all in pink would bring.


I love when you see me, you light up with a grin,


I love to feel your soft fuzzy head on my chin!


I love when you hear the word baby you make the sounds of a kiss!


All your cute baby sounds one day I will miss!


I love the way you light up my life, you made me complete,


having you for a daughter is so very sweet.


Your sweeter than sugar, and far better than spice,


you are even more to me than having everything nice!


Your better than Christmas morning every single day!


You make me so happy in every way!


For you I wished upon every star in the sky!


You are the princess I dreamed of, my sweetie pie.


to our family of boys you have added a softness so sweet


With out our sweet Ava we would be a heart with out a beat!
Ava you are so precious sent straight from above!


I thank my dear father for sending you with love!

The dresses, the pig tails, the bows and the lace.


just the thought of your beauty brings a smile to my face!


I love you today, for always, and forever!


You are the daughter I've dreamed of my precious treasure!


If you asked me if I believed that dreams can come true,


I would simply say "YES" because I have YOU!


I Love you Ava, Loves MOMMY!
















5 comments:

april hickman said...

Kelsi, that is so sweet. I am so happy you got your girl. She is perfect for you.

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

HOW CUTE.... AVA WILL LOVE TO READ THAT WHEN SHE IS OLDER.... IM SO GLAD YOU GOT YOUR LITTLE BABY GIRL.. I CAN'T WAIT TELL RYANN AND AVA ARE OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY TOGETHER... I HOPE THEY WILL BE BEST FRIENDS...

Danielle Christiansen said...

She will love this when she gets older. It was such a sweet poem. I enjoyed talking to you yesterday. Thanks for calling.

Shanna said...

That is so sweet. You have such a talent Kelsi. I hope you realize what a great mom you are and be a little easier on yourself.
Love ya, Shanna

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

first of all, you are an amazing poem writer...that poem is absolutely precious. Ava will cherish it forever!