Sunday, July 20, 2008

Do you want to loose weight and feel great?

OK everyone, I am so excited to share with you some amazing products that really work! I have hit gold! A real jack pot! I have always struggled with my weight! I have tried everything, so I guess you could say I am a diet expert! Sometimes I have had great success, and sometimes not! I have always felt concerned if the weight loss aids I was taking were good for my health. I have always felt unsure if I was really doing what was best for me, and my body, just so I could look good. I am thrilled to say that these products are 100% safe no caffeine or stimulants only the good stuff like minerals and fiber! Anyone can use them pregnant and nursing moms, even kids! How many of us get the nutrition we need every day? The LIV SXKINNY drink gives you in one ounce, one pound worth of green leafy veggies in your water! I know what you are thinking I bet it tastes nasty! NO, It actually is really good! Even my kids will drink it! It helps detox your system, and normalize your blood sugar so you don't crave sweets! The other product I am really excited about is the CRAVE it is a appetite suppressant that works different than any other I have ever used! It is in a powder form and tastes like a sweet and sour lick-a- maid, It has fiber and the good bacteria our body needs. You eat it before you eat and it makes you feel full so you can only eat half of what you would have normally eaten! You can also eat it at night to help prevent late night snacking! I am so excited! The company just launched about two weeks ago and it is out of Orem Utah, My friend Melanie told me about the products she lost 10lbs her first month! My friend Cori Dyer has lost 19lbs! her story is on the website on the testimonial section! You should check out the website and tell me what you think! If you or someone you know wants to lose weight or have better health and would like to learn more or get the products let me know! To learn more about the products and the company click on this link http://www.zxoom.net/ and if you are interested Email me at ekackley@hotmail.com Thanks! * Also this is a awesome business opportunity! Especially for stay at home mommies!

2 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

Kelsi it sounds awesome! I will have to have you tell me more and try it after the baby is born.

Amy M. said...

Kelsi,
Thanks for the info. I have become such a bum this summer, I will have to check it out.