Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sleeping babies!

Ava my precious princess
Stetler Dane I could just kiss those lips!
Dylan so sweet he sleeps with his mouth open!
Bridger fell asleep eating his ice cream!

I love to see my babies sleep! But I have to admit that this big one is my favorite of all! After 12 years of marriage I honestly am still mesmerised by how beautiful he is when he is sleeping, I know he is a little scruffy in this picture, but I love his long eyelashes and his beautiful full lips! I know he will be mad at me for posting this! But I have to admit I still get butterfly's in my tummy when I see him sleep! And even after 12 years I love to look over at this face! My prince charming and my sleeping beauty! I love you Eric!

3 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

They all look so sacked--it makes me want to go crawl under the covers & take a nap too!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

How cute are those kiddos!!! & yes Eric too :) You guys have a great family & you are an amazingly AWESOME Best Friend ever- Love you lots
Jodi

Danielle Christiansen said...

How sweet are you. You and Eric were perfect for each other from the beginning.