* I wrote this poem about blogging a while back, I hope some of you relate and I am not the only one with this crazy stay at home Mom addiction! Enjoy!
I am addicted to blogging
This blogging thing its addicting they say.
I could not wait to finally start mine one day.
And now I am tired but I can not sleep!
I think I have gotten in way to deep!
I love finding friends old and new
I love having one more fun thing to do!
I sit and I read with out any care!
I love catching up in my underwear!
I stare at the screen sometimes it hurts my eyes.
After I post I make sure to read all my replies!
My children are everywhere not dressed and unfed
But I would not want to leave any post unread!
My toilets are dirty, and I am a plain mess
My husband is missing me or so I guess.
I am addicted to blogging it's so the new trend
And I will probably be blogging to the bitter end!
*Note: My children are fed most the time... they have learned how to cook ramen noodles and make PB&J! Ha Ha! And they can dress them selves, you should see the awesome outfits Bridger can put together, I think he is the next Ralph Lauren. Why is it that he can always manage to find the one thing I do not want him to wear and come out ready for the day in his long sleeve beauty when it is 110' and I have to fight him like crazy to get him to change it? And his cousin had some awesome B-ball jerseys that Bridger HAD to have, so he traded his flip flops for these awesome B-ball jerseys and he wore them for like 3 days in a row! I would put them in the laundry and he would dig them out and put them on day after day! I asked him if he could trade the orange mismatched number for a blue one that was clean and he said "No, I don't want to be the BLUE team!" So cute, not so fun to take into public! I guess it could be worse!






3 comments:
Great poem. McKenzie is my one that keeps wearing pants and long sleeves all summer. I think I have seen her in a pair of shorts once. it drives me crazy! It took us four days of Back to school shopping to find ONE pair of pants. Way to picky. She definately takes after Scott.
oh my gosh kelsi. that is so cute!
awesome poem!!! i'm pretty new to blogging, but after friends begging me to begin, I have jumped in, never to return again to my pre-blogging days! My best friend will LOVE your poem, I will pass your link on....
and what a beautiful fam!
Post a Comment