We always focus on the first, the first word, first kiss, first day of school...What if you knew it was your last... Last kiss... Last hug... Last I Love You!... Last laugh... Last time to tuck them in... Last time to read to them... Last time to hold them tight... Last time to hold their hand... Last time to see them smile... Last time to take in every detail of them.. Last time to brush your hand through their soft hair... Last time to play.. Last time to say how proud they make you... Last time to forgive or ask for forgiveness... Last time to pray... Last time to say goodbye...
How would we live if we knew it was our last. What would be our focus, it is always good to be reminded that any day can be our last, or our child's last, or our spouse or other loved ones last. We should always live as if it truly were our last, and then we can live knowing we have no reason to worry about regrets! I really need to think about this more. Sometimes I get stuck. I get lost in the journey of life and forget to be in the moment of today! Because tomorrow is not a guarantee. I have been inspired by a blog that I found. There is a sweet family that had their sweet baby girl drown a month ago. I have been so amazed by this woman's strength, she has made me strive to be a better Mom, and reading her blog has strengthened my testimony. You should check it out, but be prepared to cry! Her blog is http://www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com/
I challenge you to live today as if it were your last!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Your last!
Posted by bows and more at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I read her blog every few days and I love it. She writes from her heart and you can tell. My heart goes out to her and her family. Thanks for posting it here...it is always a good reminder!
I cant bring myself to look at her blog right now. That fear constantly runs through me as I get closer to delivering this baby.
I have been reading her blog too. She is amazing. I can't imagine pain like that. I'm in tears EVERY time I read it.
April
Post a Comment