Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ZXOOM Meeting tonight at my house!

Hey everyone out there in blogger world, I just thought I would invite you to take a look at an awesome new company that Eric and I just got involved in called ZXOOM international! They have amazing health products with weight loss as a side benefit! Also for anyone who might be looking to create extra income while staying at home this company has an awesome business opportunity as well! This may or may not be for you! But how will you know if you don't take a look? I am always open to opportunity! I have found many times I am not interested, but at least I gave it a look! This is awesome! Trust me! You need to come and at least make an educated decision for your self! No pressure! Promise! Come tonight at my house at 7:30 pm we are having the founder of the company and scientist of the products at my house to give a complete over view of the products and their amazing health benefits! Hope to see you there! If you are interested in learning more you can call me, or E-mail me at ekackley@hotmail.com Thanks!

1 comments:

Christi said...

Hey! It was great to run into you the other day too. I miss the Desert Hills crowd. Your blogs are wonderful- you crafty girl! I hope you had a good turn out tonight. Jim was working and I ended up doing the Run for Chelsi 5k with the kids. I hope the meeting went well. Looking forward to lunch, maybe when school starts back & things slow down (they will slow down won't they? ha!)