Ava in her daddy's hands!
Brexan serious face
Tiny Ava feet
Dreams come true! Our princess has arrived!
Flower girl!
Bridger, I love this picture!
Mom and baby Ava
Bridger
Dylan and Stet
Brexan with tiny Ava 3 weeks old
Christmas 2004
Dylan this summer
Love this picture! More than a pal, a buddy, or a friend, brothers have a bond that will never end!
Big yawn, tiny baby!
Bridger with his girlfriend Katie, they are such cute friends
Katie and Bridger
Halloween 2004
Stetler Christmas 2004
Eric with new baby Bridger, he had a IV in his head! So sad!
scary Bridger Halloween 2007
Ava first taste of sugar! Halloween 2007
cousins Kiep, Spider man AKA Bridger and Power ranger AKA Davy
Such cute buddies!
Ava and Grandpa Webber at Ryann's birth! Ava 6 months
Tiny new baby Ava ready to come home from the ICU only 5 lbs! P.S. I am selling my car seat if you are interested email me at ekackley@hotmail.com
Ava and cousin Lena summer 2008 Eric calls Ava little Lena because we think she looks a lot like her! I hope so she is beautiful!
Bridger Jan 2008I still can't find my camera! It is driving me crazy! I missed first day of school pictures and I don't have the money to get a new one! So here are some random pictures! Enjoy!






15 comments:
YES IAM SO HAPPY YOU PUT SOME PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY MISS YOU ALL LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
CALL ME GIRL!!!
I love all those old pics! It seems like just yesterday!
I would go nuts without my camera. I enjoyed all the pictures!
woops that last comment was from me
All yours kids are soo soo cute! I love the picture of you and Ava.
You lost your camera!! That would make me crazy!!
I LOVE THE PICTURES... I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAMERA.. THAT SUCKS... LOVE YOU LOTS..
So sorry to hear about your camer--I honestly don't know what I would do without mine. I used to be the worst at taking pictures, but now my fam makes so much fun of me (they call me the paparazzi). Anyway, loved the random pictures though-
call me ill come over with mine!! too cute:)
kelsi, can you not keep it together? Its not like you have 5 kids or anything. Just Kidding. That sucks you lost your camera. I did enjoy the cute pics...
love the pictures! your family is soo cute! ya, i dont know what i would do w out my camera...i tell everyone it is my fourth child!..
Just have to THANK YOU for your comment the other day. I really appreciated a positive spin on it. It seemed like most everyone had a push for stopping, and that kind of bugged! I agree that I need to pray and find out that way. I think I haven't because I don't want to know! So, we'll see. We may be done. Maybe not. :)
Hope you find that camera! Enjoyed the older pics you posted. Your new background is cute, your blog is always so classy!
Kelsi, It was good talking to you today. I wish we lived closer.
I love seeing all of your pictures but I hopr you find your camera soon. Love Ya, talk to you tomorrow.
April
Hello Kelsi,
Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is so nice to meet you. I am always happy to meet new blog friends.
I love all of the pictures you posted. What a beautiful family you have.
Are you in Lynell's ward? Your picture looks familiar to me.... but I am having a "senior" moment and can't remember for sure.
I hope that you will drop by my blog often and I will do the same with yours. Have a good day.
Post a Comment