I am selling a BRAND NEW natural maple round crib with 5 piece bedding for ONLY $250!!! ( Mattress is NOT included, you can get one for around $50-$60) The crib alone retails for $330! Includes crib, bumper pads, round fitted sheet, dust ruffle, comforter, and curtian valance for the top! It is a natural ivory color perfect for baby boy or girl!
Email me at ekackley@hotmail.com if you are interested!
For pick up only! Thanks!







5 comments:
I always loved that crib. I hope you find a buyer.
I love round cribs! I have one on loan from April--or else I would buy it.
I love round cribs! If I have a girl next I will give you a ring!
Hey you
call me i miss talking to you i hope all is well miss you tonz have a great day!!!!!
love ya, sarah
Way cute post! I hope you find your camera! I need to talk to you about hair bows...but first I probably make sure we are having a girl...only 34 more days!
Post a Comment