Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bows and baby legs!

Cute Jodi and Tekai guy!
Me and Ava
Look at those cute baby legs

Say cheese

This is my display for my flower clips

Ava loves her baby!



These are my new hats!
Hello!

First kiss!
Cutie Tekai Can you tell his mom is ready for a GIRL!


Look at these darling baby legs Jodi has great taste and amazing talent!

Look at this girl! I love this picture the best!


Jodi came over and we dolled up Ava (& Tekai) And took some pictures since I still can't find my camera! Jodi is selling these darling baby legs! I love them! They will be awesome for the cold weather and she has them for little babies on up! So cute! We are loving the Girl thing! Jodi is having a girl after 3 boys! So we are a little crazy girl deprived moms smothering Ava in all the goods like it or not! She does not suck a binkie she just chews on it sometimes and wanted to have it in the pictures today! Kids are so fun! I can't believe my little girl is already 18 months old! Where does the time go???


12 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

I love Jodi! I looked up to her so much when I was younger in our good ol' young womens days. It is such a small world!! Cute Stuff!!!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

WAY CUTE PICTURES OF AVA LULU... SHE LOOKS SO CUTE WEARING THOSE BABY LEGS... WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER.. I HAVE TO WORK ALL FREAKING WEEK... I HATE IT..

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

So cute!! I love the bows and the fabulous baby legs!! You girls are so talented! I will NOT show Max the picture of Ava and Tekai, because he will be too jelous..Good luck at Swiss Days!

Kellie Larsen said...

I love all the new bows kels!!! and your bow girl is looking amazing you are going to kick butt at Swiss Days! R your setting up Friday night also or just sat? I can't deceide

Just one of the Boyz said...

Good luck at Swiss Days. I saw your mom at the Buccaneer Bazarre with your boys. Your stuff looks very cute, I wish I had someone to put it on... A little girl!

Becca said...

Kelsi- those hats are darling, and I love those leggings! I am so glad you got to go to Vegas.

Grammy Staffy said...

What darling pictures of your little darling.

I love all of the bows.. a whole tree of them... wow!

She is one lucky little girl.

Pretty girl....pretty mommy

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Kels- you are the best :) Thanks for letting me use AVA as a darling model... Swiss Days was crazy fun, see ya this week.
luvs
jodi

Megan Andersen said...

Will you please tell Jodi I want an invite to her blog for me--
megryan6901@hotmail.com

Shane and Kendra said...

Kelsi-
your little girls is so cute and I love the hair accessories you have made...how fun are little girls?

Kisten Downey said...

hey there cute lady... hey i still need to come by and buy some bows.. for quincy and for my sister in law she is having a girl and i told her about you and so i think she wants to come with me... so i need your phone # talk to you soon, oh my the way im steeling all of your music love all of it

Danielle Christiansen said...

love the little leg warmers.