Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time out for women

Shopping, shopping, and more shopping! Man these ladies know how to shop!
Hanging in the hotel!
All of us after a awesome day of inspiration!

This past weekend I got the awesome experience of going to Time out for women in Las Vegas!


Remember my friends Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer?

Well lets just say they have left the building!


This weekend I got my battery recharged and my cup filled to over flowing!


What could be better than


Great friends! (Thanks for all the free therapy)


Great food,( spiritual and temporal)


And lots, and lots, of both laughing and crying!


I had an emotional detox, and I feel GREAT!


The spirit was so strong, the messages were so inspiring and perfect for me! I felt honestly like they had each been prepared for me!


The music by Hilary Weeks was inspiring and hilarious! She is one in a million and can have you laughing and crying continually!


There is a TOFW coming to St.George Fall 2009, so everyone mark your calenders this is one you don't want to miss!


4 comments:

Hickman Fam said...

I have been wanting to go to Time Out for a long time. I NEED a Time Out! Now reading this I for sure need to go.

Your family is so cute. Way to go on those cute little beanies.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

What a great experience! It made me recharged too!! I will never miss a time out for women...it was sooo amazing! Tickets go on sale in a few months, and they sell fast, so everybody get on board!!

sarah said...

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A AWSOME EXPERIENCE!!!THE BOWS AND LEGGINGS SO SO WAY CUTE... GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND AT SWISS DAYS LOVE YOU TONZ AND MISS YOU LOTS...

Danielle Christiansen said...

you always get to go out and do such fun things.