Thursday, September 18, 2008

Have you meet my friends???

Have you met my new friends???

Debbie Downer and negative Nancy?

Well they have been visiting me a little too much lately!

I have been in a major funk lately.

Maybe it is PMS

Maybe it is having 5 kids

Maybe it is having a husband who is out of town all the time

Maybe it is all of the above!

What ever it is, these wicked ladies need to leave, and fast!

I have been feeling so negative that I have not even wanted to post on my blog,

Is that depression???

I don't know, all I want to do is EAT and that only make me FAT which then makes me more depressed and then I want to eat more!

It is not really working for me, or my clothes! Because they are hanging out on the shelf to tight for my body!

Can any of you relate?

Why is this such a challenge for me???

I don't know what to do to get these two ladies out of my life!

Well I would love any suggestions here.

I guess I am suffering from severe SAHMS Stay at home mom syndrome!

I can only hope it will get better, or I will be forced to wear my sweats everywhere!

even to church!

I know what to do, how to count calories, how and what to do to exercise, it is just freaking doing it! And to be honest I just don't want to "DO IT" sorry Nike!

Well I will end this depressing post. And pray that I will get some will power from some where and actually start giving a darn about me! I take care of everyone else! There is not time for me!

I just wish that the Moo Moo was in style right now! I would so be in! Screw the skinny jeans, who is for the moo moo? All in favor say "I"

I know I am weird, 5 kids gets you that way, and quick well hope all you ladies out there in your skinny jeans feel good! And all you Mom's in your Moo Moos you are not alone! Maybe we should start a club! The stay at home MOO club! OK I will stop the insanity and end this now! Have a good day!

13 comments:

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

Kelsi, you are so funny. I know underneath all that humor..you just want to be appreciated for all you do...remember ..a time and season for everything..enjoy them while their young, it goes by faster then you think..I totally know what you mean.though...and I'm all for the moo moo...love it! I think you need to get a sitter, and go pamper yourself for a few hours..get a pedicure..( nails can wait)..get your hair done, do lunch with your friends..make time for you.- you are awesome, and don't forget it!

Melissa said...

Kelis,
I am with you on the Moo Moo.. Where do we buy them?? :) We can start a new fashion trend!!!
Hang in there! Melissa www.yesallfivearemine.blogspot.com

Grammy Staffy said...

I'm in the same boat...what shall we do??? I should go to Curves today but I feel too fat the bother...

You look great to me but I feel for you...It is the story of my life

Let me know if you find a solution

Lisa said...

My hubby travels all the time too! Dang! How far apart are we? Maybe we should meet in the middle and go partay and eat ice cream and chocolate (that always makes me feel better). I don't know what to tell you other than I am feeling the same blues as you. Hang in there sista! Tomorrow is always better :)

Amy M. said...

Sweet Kelsi,
What a great post. I know that you probably don't realize how many others relate so closly to this post. I have to realize that takes to much of my time and energy to worry SO much about weight. Don't get me wrong, I would love to fit into my old clothes but that aint ever gonna happen. I love to eat, and I love to eat GOOD food. Yummy and fattening food. How sad life would be if we all lived counting calories and living at the gym. You have got to be one of the cutest girls I have ever met. I love how "down to earth" you are. That is a quality that is truly hard to find. Keep your head up. Life is always a constant roller-coaster. Love ya.

Dalton Family said...

I love this post! You are one of the few who have the guts to post it. I hope this weekend at Time out for Women gave you and all of us a boost we can all use from time to time. Can you imagine having our busy insane lives without having the savior to rely on?? Your amazing don't forget that!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh, so you hang out with those girls too?! I was wondering why I couldn't get ahold of them--they have been too busy being your friends.

Kisten Downey said...

hang in there lady... i dont know if its the 5 kids thing i think its the 4-5 kids thing... i get that way sometimes too.. you are such a cute lady and i wish we saw each other more..

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love you MOO MOO & all girl!! This weekend was made for us & what a sweet inspiring, heartfelt time we had :)
You always have great advice for us all- sometimes we need to find it for you- haha, yeah right!
Keep your chin up, the sun will come out tomorrow-
luvs

Amy said...

ok, next time you feel like this, you call me im across the street dang it!. I will take a turn watching your two, while you get ready, then we will swap and well all got out to lunch. who says you cant take kids? mine go everywhere with me and it doesnt stop me. we will do it when the others are at school! K????? and soon...

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you Kelsi! Man, sometimes just nothing seems to go right, and you just have to eat chocolate chip cookies...well, at least I do. I've got to get to the gym better to work them all off.

I think you're right...the five kid thing does you in. But it also makes life the best. Isn't it weird how one day it can be a breeze and the next you're barely treading water?

If you're ever feeling down though, you should just go to that last post and look at those pictures once again of your sweet little girl...that's sure to put a smile on your face! She is so gorgeous and I'm so glad you're capturing her so well.

Grammy Staffy said...

I am just checking back in to see if you are feeling better. I hope so.

Danielle Christiansen said...

yep! I feel your pain. I didn't think my body could get much worse. Now since having Crew, I do not even recognize myself. I just keep hoping things will get better soon.