Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I now have these...





I now have these ever so popular Kufi caps! They are adorable and fit little girls from 1-12 years old depending on head size! They are so cute with a flower or bow attached, or you can wear them plain! I only have white in right now and will be selling them for $10 each! Also I am doing a booth at Swiss Days in Santa Clara this Saturday Sep 27th, at the Santa Clara City building. Come and check it out! I am really excited! Wish me Luck! I will be sharing a booth with two other ladies, one sells jewelry and the other does the cute chunky changeable watch bands! So come and say hi! Also my cute friend Jodi makes adorable baby legs and she will have some there too! They are so dang cute!

3 comments:

Lainee said...

I am so glad you are doing a booth at Swiss Days. I was just going to call you, Addie is needing some new bows. Now I will just wait until Saturday, and you will be coming to my neck of the woods! Yea!! The hats are way cute, we will have to see if they fit her head :)

Lynell said...

So cute! You are so creative and I love everything you make. I love the caps. I think Loni would look adorable in one. Maybe for Christmas.

And I just had to comment on you last post. I GET IT. I really don't know that everyone does, like the skinny people with money and clean houses. But I have been there. Perfectionism can be a curse. I don't have an answer but here is something that always works for me. "Count your many blessings. Name them one by one. And it will surprise you" Ü

hang in there!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Sooo cute!!! I absolutely LOVE them. I can't wait to get some for my little one.