Okay I had a major blond moment tonight!
And it was a good one!
Our neighbors daughter is getting married
I did the headbands and flowers for the girls hair in the wedding line.
This is a four day weekend
Having 5 kids and a 4 day weekend can reek havoc on your brain
especially if you are blond and a can short some times!
So we get ready for the wedding!
Drive to almost Hurricane which is 20 mins or so away!
Get to the club house where the wedding is and....
No one is there " Oh that is so sad," I think wishing we would have got them a nicer gift since no one showed!
No one not even the bride and groom.
Are we sure this is the right place???
Yep, right place!
Is the time right???
Yep, time is right!
Wrong date?
Yep, Wrong freaking date!
It is tomorrow night!
I am so glad I laughed!
Eric not so much laughing!
I guess it could be worse, It could be the other way around, we show up Sat. to realize it was Friday!
So I guess we got our dress rehearsal and now we know exactly where we are going tomorrow!
Oh and I tried to post my pictures and the memory card from my new camera said card error so I will have to try and figure it out later! I just had to share my blond moment with you all tonight, so I was not the only one laughing at myself!
I am glad however that Eric was a good sport about it and that he did not miss anything important to go!
Friday, October 17, 2008
True blond
Posted by bows and more at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I hate to admit it but I am not blonde and still have those moments... ps I laughed a bit when I read your story.
Your not the only one--I have had my fair share of "blonde moments" too!
How funny!! That sounds like something I would do lately, and I am not even blonde! It was great to talk to you today, it has been a long time.
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one that has those types of moments. Hope you are doing good. Its been a while since I have ran into you.
Funny story...well funny to read about...I guess that it wasn't so funny at the time...but at least you could laugh about it.
Good for you.
I hope you made it to the real event and had a good time.
Dear Kelsi,
I just read the comment you left me tonight. Thank you so much for your kind words and support.
Your kindness touches my heart. I appreciate you. Thank you sweet friend.
Have a good week.
HIlarIoUS :) I hope you got to the actual event on the actual day!! I find myself doing stuff like that a lot lately- pregnancy??- hope so, haha
luvs
Oh my gosh that is something I would totally do.
That is a funny story...well, I hope you guys at least went out for dinner, or an ice-cream or something...hahaha.
That sounds like something I would do. I haven't seen you for awhile hope all is well. Glad you found your camera.
Post a Comment