Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thoughts by of course ME

I was just thinking


Thinking of all the many thoughts that go in and out of my head, and how fast I forget some of the most important ones!


In church I have sat by a lady who I notice is always taking notes. She inspires me, I want to do better at writing down the important things in my life.


I use to keep a journal. And some how have got out of that good habit!


It is crazy how you can be right back to a moment and remember that day so very clearly when you write about it.


I am using my blog as my journal now.


Maybe I should do it private, maybe not.


I love being a open book to the world but sometimes hold back thoughts or feelings, not knowing for sure who is reading it or what that person might think,or get from my thoughts or feelings.


Any how I want to share my thoughts on what I got from today


Today is Sunday Oct, 19th


I woke up to breakfast in bed from my sweet heart and boys! It was such a nice way to start the day!


My sweet mom came over yesterday and we talked while she ironed my boys clothes for church for me, and I folded laundry, I am crying right now as I think of all the service my mom gives to me. This made getting ready for church much easier today! It is never an easy task to get 5 kids, Mom and Dad out the door to church by 9am! (Dylan is gone on the deer hunt this weekend with my Dad and brother Cody and his family, so we only have 4 still crazy)


Things were going pretty good and looking like we might not be late this week. Then I came out of my room to hear that Bridger had let a stray cat in and had thrown it over the stairs in our house!


It lived! And ran under a bed! Eric and the boys had to spend sometime to try and catch it and get it out because we could not leave it in our house while we were at church! So we were late! What a crazy but honest reason to be late!


Sacrament time with my family is to say the least over whelming to me! I sometimes wonder why we even try! But every week we still keep plugging along. Even when we have a stray cat in out hose and all!

0 comments: