

















This is the cabin we stayed in!






Nov 14th Brexan turned 11!
In 2 years I will have a teenager!
In 5 years he will be dating and driving!
Wow! Time flys and fast! And that means I am getting old!
Last week we had the flu! Tummy flu!
5 kids + tummy flu =NO FUN!
And to make matters worse our washer was broken... Again... for the 4th time this year!
Ugggg!
In 2 years I will have a teenager!
In 5 years he will be dating and driving!
Wow! Time flys and fast! And that means I am getting old!
Last week we had the flu! Tummy flu!
5 kids + tummy flu =NO FUN!
And to make matters worse our washer was broken... Again... for the 4th time this year!
Ugggg!
Saturday Eric and I got away! One night, in the mountains, in a cabin, with NO kids, No phones, just us! That was just what the Dr. ordered!
P.S. The only pictures of Brexan I got of him alone on his B-day he had a sad face!
You see Grandma got him a Nintendo DS for his B-day and Dylan got one for his B-day too! I guess you can chat with other people on them, and Dylan pretended to be Brexan's new friends named Ace and Harper! Brexan was so excited to meet these new friends and then found out secretly Dylan was pretending to be Ace and Harper all along! That little sneaky Dylan! He was over in the corner typing away and I just thought he was playing on his DS, and then right before we sang and did the cake Dylan told Brexan! He was crushed to find out his new cyber friends were not real but his little brother playing a trick on him! So I only have pictures of Brexan with his friend Dylan Hepworth. Dylan Hepworth's B-day is only 2 days before Brexan's !







12 comments:
Your daughter is soooo cute!! I love her hair. Cohlee hardly has any hair left so thank goodness for cute headbands and your cute bows!!
Happy birthday Brexan. I cannot believe he is that old.
SO...SO...SO.. CUTE...
AVA IS GETTING SO BIG, AND HER HAIR IS SO LONG I HAVE NOT SEEN HER FOR SO LONG...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREXAN !!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL...
Ava has soooo much hair! That is cute. Loved the new pics
Happy birthday Brexan. Your little boy is surely growing up.I know just how that feels. My baby boy is 32.
I love the cute pictures of your little doll. What a pretty little girl.
How far do you live from Layton area. I will be at Lynell's next week and would love to meet you.
Have a great Thanksgiving.
POOR BREXAN.. I CAN'T BELIEVE DYLAN.. THATS KINDA FUNNY THOUGH.. WAY CUTE PICTURES OF AVA... WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER....
I still remember holding lil' Brex in the hospital, I can't believe how fast they grow! The pics of Ava are darling- love the GINORMOUS FLOWER :) I'm glad you were able to get away, even if only for a day huh?!
luvs
Hey-I just found your blog. I can't believe Ava is that big. She has grown a ton. Hope all is well with your family. I just started blogging last month, what a fun way to keep up with everyone. Linzi Hansen
love the pics of lil ava what a doll! Cant believe he is that old seriously!
Happy BD Brexan! Ava looks very spunky in those pics (reminds me of her mom.. hee hee) Lucky you & Eric getting time away- good for you!
I am right behind ya girl! I will have a teenager in 3 yrs! YIKES!!! Your little Ava is sooooo cute. How do I get one of those??
Dear Kelsi,
Hello again. We will be driving through St. George tomorrow but I am not sure about the time so I would not want you to change your plans to meet us. We think we will leave Orem about 10:30 but that is not set in stone. If you will email me your phone number I will give you a call and if it is convenient maybe we could meet somewhere. We will be staying at Virgin River tomorrow night. Would your family like to drive down and have one of their $4.99 prime rib dinner with us? Of course I don't want you to go out of your way. If we can't get together I will be waving to you as we pass through.
Hugs, Grammy Lura
Post a Comment