~Holiday Boutique~
1224 S. River Road Suite A 105
*It is at the old Van Brocklyn Design in the
Remax building behind post office
Nov 7th-8th
Friday 3-7 pm
Sat. 10-2 pm
*I will be selling my hair accessories
there will also be vinyl lettering, pampered chef,
Handmade crafts and signs, Jewelry,
baked goods and more!
Grab a friend or two and
have a girls day/night out!
this is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!






2 comments:
kelsi--
i emailed you a couple of weeks ago about coming to my open house. i never heard back--did you get it?
email me at mrclove@infowest.com if you'd like to come still...
Hello my dear.
I am just dropping in to say hi.
I wish that I could come to your boutique. I hope that you do well and make lots and lots of money.
Good luck
Post a Comment