
My good friend Jodi had her sweet baby girl ( after 3 bouncing boys!) Cayzli Raine Curtis she is a tiny 5 lbs 14oz and 19 inches long! She has a ton of hair and is beautiful just like her mom! Congrats Jodi! I also had to show off how cute she looks sporting some of my bows! What a little doll baby!







3 comments:
Lucky gal! Did she do anything "special" to get that girl? I know I still have another baby waiting for me and I want it to be a girl soooooo bad! I need to WANT the baby NOT a girl this next time. Help! I also never responded to your post about weight loss. Yes, I am doing a weight loss thing and it is working wonders for me. Check out my website at: http://www.1831922.myo3world.com. I can tell you more about it later. You can always call me to chat too! My number is 801-938-6177.
She is just darling...cute bows too!
We love the bows- you are the BESTEST KELS :)
Love you always
Post a Comment