Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blog Award!


I received a blog award from a sweet blogging friend of mine! Her name is Lura and you can visit her blog Grammy's News here Thank you Lura for such a nice award!

3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

You deserve it. I glad that you like it.

I wish you and your sweet family a wonderful Christmas....may all of you get well and stay well.

Love, Grammy

Maile's said...

thats a cute award, love it!
Kelsi, thanks for letting me come grab some cute girl stuff! I love your product. I took them home and Kolei said to buy Tori a matching hat and red flower for xmas. So, now that he loves your stuff, I will be buying a lot more :-) lol.
Great to see you and it was fun to see Jamie (across the street) too! Hope your family is recovering okay- Take care and see ya soon.
nisi

Danielle Christiansen said...

that award fits you perfectly. Have a wonderful Christmas!