~It's a Girl Thing ~
Open house/girls day out!
When: Saturday, Jan,24,2009
Where: Kelsi's House
3650 Price Hills Drive (In Desert Hills Subdivision)
Time: 12pm-6pm
Lots of fun stuff to doll your little princess up in!
Great deals! And clearance items too!
This is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!
Tell your friends and family anyone who loves to
doll up their girly girls!
Open house/girls day out!
When: Saturday, Jan,24,2009
Where: Kelsi's House
3650 Price Hills Drive (In Desert Hills Subdivision)
Time: 12pm-6pm
Lots of fun stuff to doll your little princess up in!
Great deals! And clearance items too!
This is one you don't want to miss!
Hope to see you there!
Tell your friends and family anyone who loves to
doll up their girly girls!






8 comments:
I hope you make lots of MUlA your stuff is darling!
Too bad I'm not having a girl!! I would probably be in trouble though with all the cute stuff out there!
Are you going to have baby legs there? I'm trying to find Hallie some leg warmers.
Kelsi it was so great to meet you and your darling family. You are special. Thank you for the great lunch. I am so happy that I got to meet you in person and give you a real hug instead of the cyber hugs I've been sending. Thank you so much for your hospitality. I am sending love and best wishes.
Love, Grammy
I am glad your open house did well! You have tons of cute things!
Im totally mad I missed this....I guess Ill just have to call you!
I am sorry I didnt make or post about it!! Hope it turned out great!
Wish I could be there!
Post a Comment