What do you think Mom? Did I do it right?
Ava is loving all the girly stuff already!
She loves shoes, makeup, babies, and pretends to cook and clean!
She is so fun...
most the time.
We are learning about girl drama and BOY is it different!
especially with the terrible twos! Wow she can throw a fit!
I have never had someone want MY stuff!
My makup is no longer all mine!
I guess girls just want to have fun...
even at 2 and under!






13 comments:
Oh my gosh she is sooooooooo CUTE!!! I love the lip gloss!! Girls are so fun!! Thanks for all your kind words Kelsi. It is funny how you have never even met someone in person but they can still lift your spirit!!!
Melissa
How cute is she? That is to funny..... lucky it wasn't red lipstick and that she got most of it near her target. It looks like with a little practice she will soon be a pro. Miss you tons.... Love ya!
i cannot believe how big she is getting. We will be there n two weeks for competition. I am hoping we will get to see you.
She is such a cutie kelsie!! I know I will have to put up all my makeup when Gracie gets a little bigger!! It's kinda scary to think about..Yikes!
Tell her that color looks fabulous on her! I need to have her come & teach me some of her tricks!! Too cute.
What a cutie! I love the pictures!
She is so cute! So much fun you must have with her!
A girly girl already!
That is so funny! She is so adorable!!
How cute it she! I am sure the two of you have some great girl time together!
How funny.... Ava is so darn cute... get ready for both the fun and the drama.... girls are certainly different from boys... that is for sure. Both are special in their own ways but girls are so much fun even if they are drama queens.... and then when they grow up they are your best friends.
Have a good day, Hugs Grammy Lura
Kelsi, you have a beautiful family!! And I see you got your girl. As you saw we have three boys and they are fun but I also would love to have a little girl. I just wanted to come by and say hi and thank you for your sweet comment on our blog!! You are too nice! I read some of yours and see how inspiring you are also!! I read about your trials that your family is going through at this time and wanted to say I am sorry and I will be praying for you and your family!! You are amazingly strong though and I know you get what it is all about. BUT that doesn't make it any easier!! I know exactly why we have Tucker and all the incredible things and blessings that have come from having him BUT yet it sometimes doesn't make it any easier. I know that you will get through this and come out stronger, wiser and will be able to see and do things that you wouldn't have before! You are right how blessed we are to have family and faith! It was funny because I had written my post about these very same things and then read your blog and thought wow it just solidified what I was thinking!! THank you for your inspiration and sweet comments! I love all your fun quotes and sayings!! If you don't mind I would love to follow your blog and hear how you are all doing!?
she is a doll... come over again, they had fun the other day:) i understand though, Kylee totally wants me to put mascara on her!
Post a Comment