A fun pay it forward activity. Thanks Danielle! Free gift for whoever wants it!! Here's how it works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade or homemade gift from me. What it will be, and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 5 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
4. What I make, may be strange.Who knows!
Good luck!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Fun FREE gift
Posted by bows and more at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Hey Kelsi Does this apply to people who live far away? Cause if so count me in!
Kelsi! It must be my lucky day that I thought to peek at your blog. Because I haven't checked my friends blogs in weeks that I'm obsessed with Facebook.
Hey..glad I stopped by! I got your text this morning so I was going to comment anyway BUT now I get a little surprise from my cute freind! LOVE the idea!!! Hugs
Kelsi, You are so cute! Actually I am just stopping by to say "Hi". But it looks like I might have lucked out. Hope you are doing okay.
Have a great day!
Hey Kelsi, I just clicked over to say hi and it looks like I got lucky! ha ha.
I just wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog. We feel so much support and I'm so thankful. It sounds like you're going through some crazy trials right now too. I'm so sorry! You are right, anywhere you are with your family is HOME. And you sure have the cutest family ever to share that HOME with. I'll be sending prayers your way too...
Love, Shawni
You know it is a crzy life when you have to keep up with your friends and neighbors by blogging or facebooking! I am looking forward to summer afternoons when I can sit outside and watch kids play and see neighbors! I am glad you are on our Enrichment group. It is a fun group I think! :)
Hey, Kelsi, I love the background on your page. And the family photo on the right top, is so awesome, what a great family picture! Good idea on the pay if forward thing, how fun.
Post a Comment