Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catching up!

So my neck is still killing me... But only when I am on the computer or making my hair stuff!
Life has been of course busy busy busy! Stetler was baptized June 6th I have pictures but they are on my memory card in my camera still that is how awesome of a Mom I am! I know super moms would have already scrap booked them by now,
but barely getting by crazy mom has not!
I am still working at players, I am so glad that I stayed. I actually have a really cool story to follow up on my post about I can do hard things, but my neck is already killing me so it will have to wait for another day. Just like the laundry on my bed room floor.
Eric is doing awesome in school!!! I am so stinking proud of him! He has not been in school for 15 years and out of 3 of his algebra tests so far he has got 100% on all three! WOW is all I can say beauty and brains man I am blessed!
So he got a bullet bike... yeah I know... I wanted nothing to do with that. But of course the 15 year old in the 30 something body won. That would be Eric. He got a bike for a really good deal well he had the bike for 10 days and what???
Yep he wrecked it!
Not even a month after I wrecked the van! He was not hurt to bad thank goodness and we got money back on the deal so that is good but what the heck???
We have been given a lot of curve balls lately! I am wondering if God has a sense of humor or what? Well I hate to go but I must the neck is calling! And the pain is winning so ta ta for now! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying a fun filled summer! P.S. Is it me or is face book taking the place of blogging now??? I miss all my blogging friends!!! If you are on face book and not blogging any more friend request me so we can keep in touch! P.S.S
I am going to be doing a booth at the Vernan Worthen Park on Sat for the fourth of July! Come check it out! I have some way fun new stuff!

10 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I have been concerned about you. I am sorry that your neck is still hurting you so badly. Have you gone to a chiropractor for therapy. That really helped me a lot when I got whip lash in a car accident... and the car insurance pays for it.

I hope that you feel better soon. Love, Lura

Burnett Family said...

Another accident! I am so happy to hear he is OK. Thanks so much for sending the bow for my sister. She LOVES it! It was perfect with her dress. Anyway, I agree with you about facebook. I miss the bloggers. I hope you neck starts relaxing and starts feeling better!

Melissa said...

Kelsi
I didn't get your email with the baby names!! Please send it again.. We totally don't have anything picked out and they will be here in less than 2 weeks.. yikes..
Melissa
melmilisa@yahoo.com

Mandy said...

oh man Kelsi I hope that you can get that neck feeling better!! Definitely go to a chiropractor they did amazing work when I landed on my neck doing a backhand spring when I was a cheerleader!! Dr. just sent me home with pain killers. So seriously if you haven't gone you should try!! My sister was in an accident also and the chiropractor did wonders for her also!! I really hope you can get feeling better!!
So glad your husband is doing ok! NEver was big for motorcycles my husband keeps begging me but I just tell him when the kids are raised if that is what he wants to do then fine but until then he has three boys to raise!! :))
Good luck with school and job!! You are amazing and I know the Lord will bless you for your hardwork!!

bows and more said...

I am going to the chiropractor, And it is helping out a lot! Thanks for all the love and concern!

linde said...

Hope your feeling better. I facebook too much. I have finally updated my blog. to much fun this summer. Hang in there. things always get better.

Christina P. said...

Hey! Thanks for letting us come over and shop at your house! You are such a talanted creative person! If you ever have anything your dying to blog about, call me and I will do it for you! I can't believe he wrecked his bike. My husband has had quite a few bullet bikes during our marriage. It was when he was going to school. It must be a college thing. Old guys trying to fit in and act young! I am glad he is ok!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Gosh it sucks when we get thrown curve balls- but you are one person who always finds the positive in it & turns it around :) I hope you are feeling better soon... I miss you & hate that I am leaving :( we will have to get together when I get back (about a month) Best of Luck with the booth. You are so talented I know it will go great.
Love ya

bethi said...

Thanks for letting me come and go bow shopping at your house (with my 3 munchkins)! It is so fun to catch up with you!....and can I say I am SOO sorry for my lost child in your house...(you almost gained another son)...ahh! thanks again! lov ya!

Danielle Christiansen said...

glad to hear school is going good for Eric and you love your job. but two wracks. Seriously does it ever end?