Brothers
Brexan age 11
Ava & Bridger
I have a major pinched nerve in my neck and can not be on the computer for more than a few minutes ( I miss checking on everyone!)
We got in a wreck last week and I got whip lash which only made things worse. No one else was hurt! Thank goodness. We are out of a car for now. Major bummer!
Eric started school on Monday. I am so proud of him. He is so darn smart.
Here are some more pictures that I took of my kiddos! Enjoy!






11 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!!! They are all so Adorable!! I am glad nobody was hurt in the wreck, but yet another thing to worry about right! Darn neck problems such a pain I hope it gets better soon!
Melissa
Super cute kids! I can't believe you were in a wreck. I hope you are doing okay and you start feeling better! Wish I was still there and could help ya out! Give you a ride somewhere!
they are getting so big. I am so glad no one was injured in your accident. When it rains it pours huh?
Dear Kelsie,
I am so sorry to hear about your car accident....that is all you needed!!!! .... and now on top of everything else you have to get a new car...so sorry!!!
I was in a car accident years ago and got a whiplash too. I know how painful that is... and how hard it is to deal with it. I remember that it even hurt too bad for me to brush my hair or fasten my bra. I thought I would never be normal again... I hope that you are getting some good therapy. That really helped me.
The pictures you posted are beautiful. You are a great photographer... but then you have gorgeous kids to photograph!!
Take care and get better. I will be praying for you.
Love, Grammy Lura
You take beautiful pictures and your kids are all so cute!! Sorry to hear about your accident!! Hope the pinch nerve thing gets better!! Take care of yourself!!
Good luck with school you will be so glad when he is done that you have done it!! We will pray for your success and for you to heal!!
You are one lucky mommy. Look at those kids. I'm sure when your family walks into primary all of the leaders mouths drop open. I know I would! Have you read "Putting on the Armor of God?" by Steven Cramer?? If not you need to. You would love it!! Very real stuff about the adversary. Hang in there beautiful...
Gorgeous Kiddos :) I hope you are feeling up to playing soon, before I go! We need to work on your back & neck again... call me.
Loves
Oh Kels...I hope you are feeling better! And I hope you are still not without a car..
That really stinks that you got in a car accident! I am so sorry to hear that! You are always welcome to come to Vegas and get adjusted by Jordan anytime!! Sorry we missed out on Stetlar's baptism. I didn't know it was on J's birthday until the day before when I got your text and we had been planning on going to Red Rock Canyon for a while. I hope your job is going good and that you get your car back soon!! Hang in there! :)
cute pics! Bummer about the car wreck, hate those!
K I love that bow in Ava's hair would you mind making me 2? I will call you this week.
Post a Comment