Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WANTED: New NECK

Wanted...

A new NECK!

Must be like new condition no prior injuries please

Must be human... no giraffes or elephants please

Must be able to get on computer & phone for hours on end with out pain and suffering

Must be able to look left and right, and up and down.

If you know any necks that are interested please e-mail me at www.Iamtiredofbeinginpain@someonekillmeplease.com

this is a joke
for laughing purposes only!
If you really know someone willing to donate their neck they have serious problems and need to seek medical help ASAP!!!
I hope you are laughing
Have a nice day!
Especially if you have a perfectly healthy neck! Did you think to be thankful for your neck to day??? Ok I know I am so weird and so tired of my stupid neck!
Good night!

4 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

you are so funny girl. Oh how I miss our laughs!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a new rear end. Mine has aged dramatically and I would like one that resembles that of my laurels. :)

Lisa said...

i make my hubby rub mine every night since i get headaches a lot and i think we need a new bed. if you find out how to get a new neck..sign me up! i too need a new rear end and a front upper end too! these boys of mine have sucked everything out of them!!!!!

Christina P. said...

My neck just started hurting as I read that! I am feeling your pain, though I am sure yours is way worse! I am sorry your neck is so lame! After I talked to you about it that one time I spent the next 2 hours googling to try to figure it out! I know, I have no life! I am calling you today!